Adjustable, close-set wide straps and full coverage, unlined, seamless cups provide lift and coverage while fading away under your clothing. The Fantasie Smoothing Full Cup T-Shirt Underwired Bra 4500 is a supportive and flattering underwire bra that offers a modest but flirtatious "up and forward" look. With an elegant classic design, this t-shirt bra is accommodating with comfortable support and a smooth profile. You don't want to miss this classic underwired t-shirt bra!
• Available from D to F cups
• Side boning gives extra support
• Seamless, full-coverage cups
• Adjustable wide, close-set straps
• 3X3 hook and eye back closure
Material Content: 72% Polyester, 23% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex
Manufacturer Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash warm. Wash colors separately. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Breakout Bras Recommended Washing Instructions: Same as manufacturer.
Based on 1 review(s)
to write your own review.
Coverage & Support Without the Bulk
August 7, 2011 | By Diane
I just tried this bra on and liked it a lot! It is a quality bra with nice full cups and great support. If you like full coverage and you don't need any help, thank you very much, in the form of linings or foam that might make you look larger in the bust than you already are, this would be a good choice. Great choice also for summer or a hot climate. I live in Florida and loved that it is so lightweight. So many bras in larger cup sizes feel like body armor, don't they?!
I am actually planning to exchange this bra for something else, but it's not the bra's fault, I swear. I just found the fabric across the cups a bit too thin for my needs. But that's only because I'm still nursing about once or twice a day and so my nipples are still quite big and protruding somewhat. If not for that it would be fine. Again, nothing wrong with the bra!! It's just my situation.
Two things to consider with this bra:
1. It is not sexy. Repeat: not. sexy. Hey, I'm not into frilly underthings, so not a big deal for me but could be for some women. Yes, I know it's meant to be a t-shirt bra that disappears under clothing, but still, it doesn't have any pretty detailing at all. Up side: it will go under anything at all.
2. Sizing seems generous especially around the band. Definitely call first for advice before placing your order and ask the ladies if you should go down a size. I'm measuring 34 in. ribs, 40 in. bust, and I ordered a 34E. The cups fit very well although might be a tiny bit big in the top of the cup. But the band was definitely too loose: I did it up first try on the tightest hooks, so a 32 in. band would have been a better fit for me ... and I never fit a 32 inch band. Maybe this is just me... that's why I recommend you call first for advice before ordering.
Bottom line: nice full coverage without the bulk! Bend over, pick up the kids without feeling like you're going to overflow your cups!