Melissa's CommentsThese bottoms are SO vibrant and fun! In-store, a lot of our customers paired these with the 'Amazonia' tankini and/or bikini top that's printed, because it pulls that little pop of mango in the print so nicely. This color glows and shimmers in such a way that it looks great on all skin tones!
The Elomi Amazonia Classic Swim Brief (ES7166) combines a classic bikini bottom shape with a truly unique colorway that flatters a variety of skin tones. Designed with the same shape as the Elomi Paradise Palm and Elomi Aloha Classic Briefs styles, it's a high-rise bottom with generous coverage for the rear. Thanks to the concealed waistband and heavier-weight fabric at the front and back, the overall look is one of comfortably smooth shaping and support. The slightly textured iridescent fabric in new Mango color is bright and eye-catching, making this a perfect choice to pair with the coordinating printed Elomi Amazonia Molded Tankini With Adjustable Neckline (ES7161) and Elomi Tankini (ES7169). You can also go for a traditional bikini look with the matching Elomi Underwire Sweetheart Bikini Top (ES7163) (all tops are sold separately).
- Available in sizes 16-26 UK sizing
- High-rise briefs fit up to the waistline with generous rear coverage
- Iridescent Mango colorway on textured fabric creates visual interest and flatters different skin tones
- Front and back are cut from heavier-weight fabric to provide control and comfortable support
- Create a total look with matching Elomi Amazonia Underwire Sweetheart Bikini Top (ES7163), or coordinate with printed options like the Elomi Amazonia Molded Tankini With Adjustable Neckline (ES7161) or Elomi Tankini (ES7169) (sold separately)
Manufacturer Recommended Washing Instructions: Rinse immediately after use in cold water. Hand wash with mild detergent. Do NOT machine wash, use fabric conditioner, wring, soak, bleach, tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
Breakout Bras Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash and drip dry! After each swim, spray out your suit with cool water to keep any chemicals or salts from setting into the suit. It will stay pretty longer!