Melissa's CommentsIf you're looking for something to replace wearing pantyliners to cover very light days, or bladder leaks - this is the panty I would suggest. It's not designed to absorb a lot, but it will give you good backup to a pad or panty. Never worry about buying pantyliners again! Fit is true to size and higher-waisted.
The PROOF. The Everyday Undie- Super Light (PFBF0000) is a classic brief panty with just enough coverage to work perfectly as a backup to a tampon or pad, or to cover you on the lightest days when you're really looking for a little extra coverage to help you feel securely dry. The absorbent multi-layer Leak-Loc™ system on this panty should absorb about the same as half a tampon.
- A classic high-waisted brief panty with comfortable rear coverage
- The absorbency goes from front waistband all the way through the back for leak-free peace of mind
- Wear to replace a pantyliner, or wear as a backup for potential leaks
- Works perfectly for small bladder leaks and postpartum use as well
- The least absorbent option, this panty absorbs about the same as half a tampon