Melissa's CommentsBecause Comexim is a Polish brand, the cup sizing is not going to exactly correspond to traditional UK brands (like Panache, Freya, Elomi, Curvy Kate, etc). The size listed IS UK sizing, but Comexim bras run about two cup sizes small compared to these UK brands. SO, for a fit that is technically correct and gives adequate wire coverage on the sides, you should order two cup sizes larger than you do in your regular UK styles. For a little extra oomph, only order up one cup size, especially if you have an empty/shallow upper bust. This will give you more volume and a little less side coverage. Keep your normal band size.
The Ginger Cookie has a shallower cup with a deep plunge, so it may be worth ordering a cup size up from your usual Comexim sizing if you are concerned about coverage.
The Comexim Ginger Cookie Padded Plunge Underwire Bra (CMGINGER) is a truly stunning underwire bra that layers delicately constructed lace over a beige base colorway, with molding and light padding on the multi-section cup for a high rounded shape with uplift and a low center front for a deep plunge. Features three dimensional lace edge along the top cups, textured fully adjustable straps, and bow details at front straps and center front.
- Comexim sizing differs from traditional UK/US sizing � please consult sizing chart prior to ordering to ensure a correct fit
- Multi-section cups are molded and lightly padded for a rounded shape with uplift and definition
- Delicately constructed lace is layered over a beige base colorway with lace along top trim
- Low center front with arched underbust band for a deep plunge with comfortable fit
- Pairs perfectly with the Comexim Ginger Cookie Matching Shorty (CMGINGERMS) for a matching overall look (panty sold separately)