Melissa's CommentsBecause Comexim is a Polish brand, the cup sizing is not going to exactly correspond to traditional UK brands (like Panache, Freya, Elomi, Curvy Kate, etc). The size listed IS UK sizing, but Comexim bras run about two cup sizes small compared to these UK brands. SO, for a fit that is technically correct and gives adequate wire coverage on the sides, you should order two cup sizes larger than you do in your regular UK styles. For a little extra oomph, only order up one cup size, especially if you have an empty/shallow upper bust. This will give you more volume and a little less side coverage. Keep your normal band size.
The Comexim Basic Half Cup 3HC Padded Underwire Bra (CMBASIC3HC) offers high rounded shaping thanks to the multi-section, lightly padded molded cups with underwire and strong side bands for superior support and uplift. Crafted from soft black fabric, this bra looks uniquely luxurious while still being comfortable enough for everyday wear. Fully-adjustable traps have a satin-look detail with low scoop back and hook-and-eye closure.
- Comexim sizing differs from traditional UK/US sizing � please see size chart to ensure a correct fit
- High rounded shape with definition created by lightly padded, multi-section cups
- Softly molded fabric is comfortable enough for everyday wear
- Fully-adjustable straps with low scoop back and hook-and-eye closure
- Pairs well with Comexim Basic Matching Panty (CMBASICMP) or Comexim Basic Matching Thong (CMBASICMT) depending on desired rear coverage