Melissa's CommentsThe #5493 is incredibly soft and comfortable, but it's not going to shape as nicely as an underwire version. This style works well for very shallow breasts or very soft tissue, but not so well for heavy breasts, since there's no wire to hold the soft, flexible fabric. Without the additional fabric support of an underwire, heavier breasts will hang over the band.
The Rosa Faia Twin Seamless Nonwire Comfort Bra 5493 is Anita's best feel-good bra without underwires from the famous TWIN range, one of their best selling styles worldwide. Double-layered, preformed cups made of smooth, silky microfiber fabric ensure high comfort. It's the perfect underwire-free bra for everyday wear.
- Available in US sized cups
- Smooth microfibre fabric with seamless cups
- Double-layered cups for firm support, with additional support layers in larger sizes
- Wide, lightly padded straps to prevent shoulder and neck discomfort
- Larger sizes come with wider straps for optimum comfort