Melissa's CommentsThis bikini is similar to Freya's sweetheart bikini tops, with a more open and flexible upper cup design. The cups are lined but not padded. If you fall between sizes or carry your fullness more on the bottom and sides, get one cup smaller, so that you fill up the cups and get a full, plump appearance. This will also keep the upper cup fabric hugged well to your bust over time with use!
Elomi Amazonia Sweetheart Underwire Bikini (ES7163) is a new Elomi swim top shape with a sweetheart neckline and superior shaping and support. The three-piece cup and vertical seams create a rounded and uplifted shape and a more traditional bikini top style. The cups, straps, and back are all cut from a slightly textured, iridescent fabric in a vibrant Mango color, a mix of bright coral and orange that is designed to flatter a variety of skin tones. A Rouleau detail at the center front adds interest to this new Elomi swim offering that is anything but basic. Coordinate with the matching Elomi Classic Brief (ES7166), or mix and match with either the Elomi Amazonia Brief (ES7164) or Elomi Amazonia Classic Brief (ES7165) (all swim bottoms sold separately).
- Available in UK sized cups
- Iridescent fabric in vibrant Mango is on-trend and fashion-forward
- Three-piece cup with vertical seams creates rounded and uplifted shape, while sweetheart neckline and new style have a less bra-like look
- Fully lined with supportive simplex fabric along with adjustable-length straps
- Create a total look with matching Elomi Classic Brief (ES7166), or coordinate with Elomi Amazonia Brief (ES7164) or Elomi Amazonia Classic Brief (ES7165) (all swim bottoms sold separately)
Manufacturer Recommended Washing Instructions: Rinse immediately after use in cold water. Hand wash with mild detergent. Do NOT machine wash, use fabric conditioner, wring, soak, bleach, tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
Breakout Bras Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash and drip dry! After each swim, spray out your suit with cool water to keep any chemicals or salts from setting into the suit. It will stay pretty longer!