Melissa's CommentsThese are definitely a cheeky cut. If you want good side and bottom rear coverage, these aren't going to give it to you. The elastic edge and flexible fabric is soft, and doesn't dig in, so they work great for ladies with fuller hips and rear. If you are not as curvy, or fall between sizes, stick with the smaller size so that the panty hugs well and lies smooth under clothing.
These are not quite mid rise but not quite low rise either. On most body types, they sit on the hips.
The Panache Jasmine Matching Brazilian Panty Brief 6953 is a hipster low-rise panty with cheeky moderate coverage, available in a variety of on-trend colorful prints. These panties sit at the hips with higher-cut leg openings and flex on the rear to hug whether you have a lot or a little in the back. Designed to coordinate and pair with Panache Jasmine Balcony Underwire Bra (6951).
- Lace hips with firm non-sheer front panelling
- Available in sizes XS-XXXL
- Mid-to-low-rise brief with moderate waist and good rear coverage
- Cheeky, sheer rear coverage
- Pair with customer favorite Panache Jasmine Balcony Underwire Bra in a matching print (sold separately).
Manufacturer Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash only. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Breakout Bras Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash and drip dry!