Melissa's CommentsThese give excellent rear coverage, but PLEASE NOTE- they are cut small. Comexim panty styles tend to run a bit snug in the elastic leg holes in general, but these are cut much smaller than average. If you are curvy (hips, rear, tummy, or any combination of these areas) you will most likely need 2 sizes larger. If you fall between sizes already, especially if you aren't curvy, then just order up 1 size. The fabric has some stretch to conform to your shape, but you don't want that digging-in effect.
Comexim's Miss Bee-have Matching Short (CMBEEHAVEMS) is a classic mid-rise panty with playful detailing that adds a hint of edge. This black panty features a black mesh overlay with embroidered bees over a beige base fabric, with moderate rear coverage in solid black fabric on the back. Pairs perfectly with the Comexim Miss Bee-have Half Cup 3HC Padded Underwire Bra (CMBEEHAVE), sold separately.
- Comexim panties use a firm elastic - if you are between sizes or are concerned about visible panty lines, order one size up from your usual
- Scalloped embroidery along waistband
- Solid black back with moderate rear coverage
- Playful embroidered bee print on semi-sheer black mesh with solid beige base colorway at front panel
- Pairs perfectly with the Comexim Miss Bee-have Half Cup 3HC Padded Underwire Bra (CMBEEHAVE), sold se