Melissa's CommentsThese leggings really do have just the right amount of compression to massage your muscles and help with blood circulation, while still being comfortabl enough to wear out and about. They do fit on the tighter side, especially through the thigh and leg, so keep that in mind when choosing your size.
Looking for more size options? Check out Anita 1698 for a plus-sized version of these workout tights.
Anita's Massage Sports Tights (1676) work just as well during high-impact workouts at the gym as they do going about your day as part of a casual outfit. Features a contrasting wide waistband for comfort, extra-flat seams that won't irritate with wear, and clean-cut leg cuffs. What sets these leggings apart from the rest? 3D knop structure fabric provides a constant, consistent toning leg massage designed to encourage improved blood circulation and provide relief to tired muscles. Available in Orinoco, a gorgeous deep gray and black snake-print colorway.
- Wide waistband in contrasting color won't cut or dig in
- Cuffed ankles work well alone or under boots
- Designed to be worn for workouts and as part of a casual outfit
- Flat seams won't irritate your skin
- Black-and-gray snake print pairs well with just about any workout top