Melissa's CommentsWhile the gathered waist fits snugly and is true to size, the rest of this maxi cover up is designed to flow loosely and not cling to the body. Fits larger busts well without showing too much, and the mix of draping and gathering really emphasizes an hourglass shape.
The Freya Lost in Paradise Side Slit Beach Maxi Dress (4028) is a breezy, light cover-up option perfect for wearing poolside or at the beach, when you want to soak up the sun. Spaghetti strap shoulders feature a double-strap detail, plus a faux cross-over V neckline and gathered waist add visual interest. This maxi dress swim cover also had two slits that run up to mid-thigh on most women and a vibrant trpical print that catches eyes everywhere you go Hemline falls to low calf or ankle, depending on your height.
- Spaghetti strap shoulders with double-strap detail
- Airy, light fabric won't weigh you down or feel heavy in the sun
- Vibrant tropical print features pinks, greens, purples, and more
- Hem falls to low calf or ankle
- Gathered waist emphasizes an hourglass shape