Melissa's CommentsThe cup style is based on the bestselling Elomi Kim, and provides that level of rounded shaping and support you rely on. Where the real difference in fit lies is along the top cup - where the Kim has a thin, softly-lined elastic band along the top lace for containment, the Lucie doesn't. This bra is best for younger breasts with firmer tissue, as it won't press or dig in along the top lace when you're wearing it.
The Elomi Lucie Banded Stretch Lace Plunge Underwire Bra (4490), based on Elomi's popular and best-selling Kim and Charley styles, is a strongly supportive underwire bra with a stretch plunge shape and Non-Roll back construction that ensures a comfortable fit. Three-section printed cups create a forward rounded shape with definition and uplift, and the top cup cut from stretch lace allows for easy of fit without loss of containment. The back is overlaid onto powernet fabric for greater and anchorage and support, with a fully-enclosed narrow underband elastic that minimizes rolling and keeps the Lucie firmly in place. Straps are fully adjustable and have a printed overlay for a coordinated look.
- Available in UK cup sizes
- Multi-section bottom cup with stretch lace top cup for a high rounded shape with projection and uplift
- Stretch lace provides containment and adapts to different types of tissue to hug snugly against the skin
- Leopard-printed stretch lace back is overlaid onto power net for greater anchorage
- Features fully-enclosed narrow underband elastic that won't roll up, keeping you firmly in place