Melissa's CommentsThese prosthetics have just a little weight, and they're nicely soft and sit comfortably inside bras to recreate a natural shape and look after mastectomy. Keep in mind they are sold as single forms individually - perfect for those who have undergone a single mastectomy - and if you have undergone a double mastectomy, you'll need to purchase both Left (1080L) and Right (1080R) for a full set.
The Anita Care Softback Asymmetric Double Layer Breast Form 1080 is available for the right and left side. This lifelike breast form features soft silicone gel backing that molds perfectly to sensitive scar tissue and provides relief in the event of lymphoedema. Anita Care's patented thin edging flawlessly conceals the transition of breast form to skin. Contains one form; image shows front and back views.
- Right breast listing (contains one form - image shows front and back views)
- Natural, realistic movement due to patented Flex-Gap fold
- Patented thin edging naturally conceals the transition from form to skin
- Up to 35% lighter than other breast forms
- Material Content- 100% Silicone
Manufacturer Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash with gentle soap. Dry with towel.
Breakout Bras Recommended Washing Instructions: Same as manufacturer.