Melissa's CommentsMarcie runs very deep in the center cups and the wires are quite rigid, which is great if you have heavy breasts that push more flexible wire bras away from your body. It gives that very nice popped up, boosted look. If you don't want stretch lace on top like Panache Jasmine, but you DO want that look, this is a good style for you.
This style runs true to size, but you have to have very full tissue to fill it up. It's great for heavy soft tissue or very full, front and center breast types!
The Cleo by Panache Marcie Balcony Underwire Bra 6831 is a flirty and supportive balconnet bra with features multi-part cups for a lifted, rounded shape, plus powermesh along the back and sides for added support where you need it most. This fun style embodies youth and femininity with gorgeous scallop and bow embroidery along the sheer top cup panel paired with polka dots splashed along the bottom cup. The semi-sheer mesh fabric is soft to the touch and the textured adjustable straps lock into place for no-slip grip.
- Available in UK sized cups
- Underwire balconnet cups with angled and vertical cup seams for optimum support
- Adjustable straps, ribbed for no-slip control
- Powermesh sides with elastic at edges for a secure hold and hook and eye back band closure
- Material Content: 82% Polyamide, 14% Polyester, 4% Elastane
Manufacturer Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash cold. Do NOT tumble dry, bleach, iron, or dry clean.
Breakout Bras Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash and drip dry!