Melissa's CommentsBecause Comexim is a Polish brand, the cup sizing is not going to exactly correspond to traditional UK brands (like Panache, Freya, Elomi, Curvy Kate, etc). The size listed IS UK sizing, but Comexim bras run about two cup sizes small compared to these UK brands. SO, for a fit that is technically correct and gives adequate wire coverage on the sides, you should order two cup sizes larger than you do in your regular UK styles. For a little extra oomph, only order up one cup size, especially if you have an empty/shallow upper bust. This will give you more volume and a little less side coverage. Keep your normal band size.
The Comexim Miss Bee-have Half Cup 3HC Padded Underwire Bra (CMBEEHAVE) has superior rounded shaping and uplift. The multi-section cup emphasizes a high rounded shape, and underwire and strong side bands add comfortable everyday support. The low center front adds plunge and a hint of push-up. Features playful embroidered bees on a black mesh overlay over a beige base colorway, for subtly sexy style. Pairs perfectly with the Comexim Miss Bee-have Matching Short (CMBEEHAVEMS), sold separately.
- Be sure to check size chart before ordering; Comexim sizing is different than most other lingerie brands
- Multi-section cup adds rounded shaping, with a low center front for a hint of push-up
- Underwire and strong side bands for comfortable everyday support
- Playful embroidered bee print on semi-sheer black mesh with solid beige base colorway for cups
- Pairs perfectly with the Comexim Miss Bee-have Matching Short (CMBEEHAVEMS), sold separately