Melissa's CommentsThis one-piece has classic styling, but if you have larger breasts or heavier tissue, you might feel more comfortable using one of Elomi's swim bras underneath for added, hidden support. If your breasts are smaller or if you have firm tissue, this can be worn alone. The tummy control is very nice to keep you smooth, but the suit doesn't feel restrictive. If you have a longer torso, or if you have a very full midsection, get one size larger so that you have adequate coverage.
The Elomi Zulu Rhythm Molded Swimsuit with Adjustable Neckline (ES7250) is a classic one-piece swimsuit with molded cups for rounded shaping, light tummy control, and a classic zebra-inspired animal print. Features an allover powernet panel for shaping, plus a center drawstring that lets you customize your coverage to suit your personal comfort level. Designed for optional wear with the Elomi Essentials Underwire Plunge Swim Bra (ES7504), sold separately, which provides added suppor to mix-and-match with most Elomi swim tops.
- See Elomi size chart for specific sizing options.
- Classic one-piece swim design fits and flatters a variety of figures
- Black-and-white zebra print elongates your silhouette
- Drawstring at neckline allows you to customize your coverage for personal comfort
- Moderate rear coverage with powernet panels for light shaping
Breakout Bras Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash and drip dry! After each swim, spray out your suit with cool water to keep any chemicals or salts from setting into the suit. It will stay pretty longer!