Now, I know that halterneck bikini tops can be a literal pain in the neck, but the beauty of the Urban Underwire is that the band and underwire cups really provide so much lift and support that the halterneck is not going to be digging or cutting into your neck just trying to hold you up. The design of the cups really works well to emphasize a nicely rounded shape in this bikini top.
The Freya Urban Underwire Banded Halter Bikini Top (6960) has classic halterneck bikini styling with a supportive, comfortable multi-section underwire cup that makes it ideal for all-day wear at the pool or by the beach. Semi-sheer fishnet-style detailing along the neckline adds a hint of edge and keeps it on-trend. Pairs perfectly with the Freya Urban Bikini Swim Brief or Freya Urban Brazilian Swim Brief, depending on your desired rear coverage. Bikini bottoms sold separately.
- Multi-section underwire cups provide plenty of rounded shaping and comfortable support
- Halterneck styling with adjustable ties for custom uplift
- Low back closure hugs firmly to skin
- Layers black semi-sheer fishnet-style pattern over solid black base fabric, with semi-sheer peekaboo detailing along the decolletage
- Pair with the Freya Urban Bikini Swim Brief for a matching overall look (bikini bottom sold separately)