Melissa's CommentsThis triangle upper cup design gives fuller coverage and containment with good control of the breast tissue, which is really great for ladies with soft and/or squishy tissue that doesn't want to stay put in the cups. That triangular full cup shape also allows the straps to rest not quite so wide on the shoulders, so it's great for women with narrow or sloped shoulders, too! Without any embellishment on the mesh on the cups, you're going to get a clean, supportive fit with good forward shaping and decent side control. This has been in Goddess line for years because it is simple, comfortable, and moderately priced!
The Goddess Keira Support Underwire Bra (6090) in Sea Green offers full coverage with four-part cups made from sultry satin simplex. Enjoy a smooth silhouette with superior lift plus supportive shaping provided by powernet side panels. The Keira is designed to be comfortable and cute for everyday wear, with a versatile V-shaped neckline that lets you wear Keira with almost any top. Once you see how great it looks, you?ll want a Keira in every color.
- Four-part cups for lift, with powernet sides to support and shape
- Fully adjustable straps, slightly inset for a comfortable fit on the shoulders
- Satin simplex fabic is durable and strong, but has a luxurious look and feel</li><li>Moderate rear coverage
- Low center-front with V-neck design makes the Keira a versatile option that works with nearly any top
- Material Content: 61% Polyester,30% Nylon, 9% Elastane
Manufacturer Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash warm. Line dry. Wash dark colors separately. Do NOT dry clean, bleach, iron, or tumble dry.
Breakout Bras Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash and drip dry!