Melissa's CommentsThis nursing bralette is comfortable and SO pretty. The wider band gives a secure fit without feeling like it's biting into your ribs. If you fall between sizes, get the smaller size, especially if you're wanting a nicer shape. If you are fuller than a UK G cup, you may find that your breasts push together in the center or shift out a little as you move around.
The hotmilk Allure Wireless Side Support Nursing Bralette (AL) is the answer to the search for a bralette for pregnancy and postpartum that still provides plenty of support for women with fuller figures or larger busts. Optimal support is provided for D-G cups by shopping according to your band size, and the hotmilk Allure Wireless Side Support Nursing Bralette (AL) is a supportive nursing bra that will accommodate a changing body during pregnancy or nursing. In between sizes? You may prefer to go down a size for a firm fit, or go up a size for a looser fit. This soft-cup bralette is covered in delicate lace with a soft inner lining and contrasting satin trim and straps. Quick-release clasps make for easy nursing, keeping this nursing bra as beautiful as it is functional.
- Multi-fit cup sizing; shop according to your UK band size. S/32. M/34, L/36, XL/38
- One-handed quick-release clasps make for easy nursing and are just as easy to refasten afterward
- Go up one size from your true band size for a looser fit. For optimal support, stick to your true band size; bralette will stretch with you over time
- Delicate lace with contrasting satin trim and straps keeps this bralette a beautiful addition to your maternity and postpartum wardrobe
- Adjusts and stretches to accommodate changes to the body during pregnancy and postpartum
Manufacturer Washing Instructions: Cold machine wash at gentle setting. Line dry in shade. Do not iron, bleach, tumble dry, or dry clean.