Melissa's CommentsThis version of the Tango II fits just like the #3251 for the most part. Same low balcony cut, same great material, same awesome support. This one is just a little different because there is more elasticity in the upper cup to give you a little extra stretch if you need it. There is also a bit less coverage under the arms for those who didn't like the broad side fabric of the #3251, but the difference isn't significant enough to change your size.
The Panache Tango II Underwire Balconette Bra 9071 is a beautiful, supportive full-figured underwire balcony bra with embroidered leaf design on a semi-sheer mesh base. Three-part cups offer a rounded, natural-looking shape, and Panache works with sturdy side panels and firm, non-stretch straps to provide excellent support. There is a reason this bra remains a best seller. You'll love it so much that you will want one in every fashion color.
- Available in UK sized cups
- Multi-part cup with gently curving top for a natural, beautifully rounded shape
- Delicate floral embroidery over a same-color solid base is feminine and eye-catching
- Flattering balconnet shape with strong underwire and side bands provides plenty of support and uplift
- Material Content: 75% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 5% Elastane
Manufacturer Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash only. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Wash with similar colors.
Breakout Bras Recommended Washing Instructions: Same as manufacturer.