Melissa's CommentsThe main difference between Prima Donna and Prima Donna Twist is really that Twist bras are a bit shallower in the cup. This full-cup underwire bra still provides plenty of coverage, but those with full tissue may feel more comfortable in one of Prima Donna's other bras, like the Madison. You'll also notice a lower neckline and side panel with Prima Donna Twist, which can be beneficial if you are easily irritated by a high side band or like lower-cut tops.
The Prima Donna Twist I DO Full Cup Underwire Bra (0141603) has a gorgeous vintage look, thanks to its trendy lace pattern that runs through into the back wings and straps, along with a beautiful satin tie at center front. The multi-section lace cups provide high rounded shaping with uplift and definition, plus supremely comfortable all-day support. Pairs perfectly with the Prima Donna Twist I DO Matching Hotpant Panty, sold separately, for a perfectly coordinated look for your home lingerie closet.
- Multi-section, three-part cups emphasize a rounded shape
- Oversized lace pattern has a timeless look with vintage feel
- The lace pattern continues along the side bands and to the back
- Fully adjustable straps feature scalloped lace detail
- Satin bow at center front for added visual interest