Melissa's CommentsThese are stretchy where it counts, but they aren't full coverage. The broader crossover band in the front actually serves as a comfortable and secure fit for maternity wear under the belly (no flipping or bunching) and keeps its shape to continue wearing once you deliver. The rear coverage is a traditional bikini panty, so a little higher cut across the back. All of the elastic edging is SUPER stretchy and covered, so you won't have any pinch or dig at the thighs and leg creases, or at the tummy as your body changes.
If you want low-rise, at the hips panties, these are great and attractive!
The ProjectMe Warrior Matching Below Belly Bikini (PMWBKB) features a lined lace front panel with broad elastic cross-over banding and sheer a mesh-style back. This panty is a perfect match to the Warrior Contour Nursing Bra.
- Constructed with stretch fabric for comfort
- Low rise with broad band accommodates growing belly during pregnancy and retains shape for after
- Cotton-lined gusset for breathability
- Covered elastic openings for no-dig stretch on your changing shape
- Beautiful detailing to match ProjectMe "Warrior" Contour Nursing Bra
Manufacturer Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash, line dry. Do not bleach, iron, tumble dry, or dry clean.
Breakout Bras Recommended Washing Instructions: Hand wash and drip dry!