Melissa's CommentsThis thong is definitely designed for LIGHT coverage, so I wouldn't really recommend it unless you have a very light flow. It is, however, perfect if you just need a little absorbency for a lighter day, and is excellent as a backup, postpartum option, or for those "just-in-case" days. Sits very low on the hips, fit is true to size.
Do away with visible panty lines even during your period with the PROOF. The Leak Proof Thong- Light (PFTG1001). Designed to handle about one tampon's worth of absorbency, this thong is perfect for a very light flow or as a backup to a tampon or pantyliner. Made from soft, stretchy material and with a patented multi-layer Leak-Loc(TM) gusset, you'll feel comfortable, dry, and can still wear your favorite panty styles.
- Trendy low-rise thong design prevents visible panty lines
- Comfortable stretchy fabric for everyday wear
- Wear to replace a pad or tampon, or wear as a backup for potential leaks
- Works perfectly for small bladder leaks and postpartum use as well
- Light absorbency designed to cover about one tampon, for very light flow