Please note: if one or more items in your purchase are unavailable at our local warehouse, they will ship from one of our Amazon warehouses. This may add 2-5 business days to your shipping time.
If your shipment is urgent and you'd like to get a rate for overnight shipping, please contact Customer Service at 866-870-8911 Monday through Friday. Same day shipments must be placed before 2 PM EST.
Free Shipping in the United States:
- Breakout Bras offers free shipping with a minimum order of $25.00 USD after any discounts are applied.
- Ships via USPS First Class Mail
- Includes ALL 50 states
- Can ship to P.O. Boxes
- Includes shipments to US territories and overseas US military addresses (APOs, NPOs, and DPOs)
- Estimated delivery time is 2-5 business days after shipment
- Tracking numbers are E-mailed when order ships
Paid Shipping in the United States:
- Customers are also welcome to select a paid shipping method. Estimated delivery times are listed, but not guaranteed.
- Packages shipped via USPS Priority Mail service should deliver within 1-3 business days to anywhere in the US.
- Free shipping with a minimum order of $85.00 USD after any discounts are applied.
- As of July 2020, we are no longer shipping split orders internationally. If your order contains a backordered item, your order will not be shipped until the backordered item arrives at our facility. At that time, your complete order will be shipped. You may be contacted by customer service with all available alternates for your backordered item, and you may choose to substitute an item to avoid shipping delays.
- Packages shipping with Free USPS shipping method to Canada are NOT guaranteed. Orders with this method selected are shipped with US Postal Service, and will be carried to your address by Canada Post once it processes through Customs. It IS trackable, but typically will only be updated when the package leaves USPS handling, when it leaves Customs, and when it is delivered.
- Orders shipping via our Free USPS Method to Canada can take 2-6 weeks, depending on how long it takes to process through Canadian customs. We have no control over how long they take. We also will not be held responsible for packages that are not delivered.
- We have no control over any customs duties that Canada may charge. Customers are responsible for any fees their country charges for customs.
Please note that the estimated delivery times are ONLY estimates and are not guaranteed, though almost all orders are received within the estimated time frame.
If you are having your items shipped to an apartment or suite and you choose our free standard shipping option (which includes delivery confirmation), we will not be held responsible for packages that show being delivered but you do not receive. Please choose one of the Expedited Shipping Methods so that a signature is required. We may, at our discretion, choose to require a signature for any order valued over $100 on any shipping method selected.
If you would like a signature required for your order, please choose "Standard to US - Signature Required" for your shipping method.
FedEx and UPS in the United States:
- FedEx and UPS shipping costs are nonrefundable
- FedEx and UPS orders ship the next business day
- We CANNOT ship FedEx and UPS orders to P.O. Boxes
- Weekends and Holidays are not counted as shipping days
- FedEx and UPS shipping prices are calculated by the weight of your order and your location
International shipping rates are calculated based on your order size and location
International shipping costs are nonrefundable
Available International Shipping Options:
USPS First Class International 2-6 weeks (this method is NOT guaranteed and NOT trackable)
USPS Priority Mail International 6-10 Business Days
Fedex Express International Priority 3-5 Business Days
UPS Worldwide Express 1-2 Business Days
Customs: We are unable to control whether or not orders shipped outside of the US are stopped in Customs. We cannot be held responsible for these delays or any fees Customs may charge. Any duties assessed by Customs are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot mark packages as "Gift" to avoid Customs fees.
We will charge the price of your full order at the time of purchase. If something is sold out or unavailable, you will be contacted and notified that it has been cancelled and refunded. If the item is on backorder you will be notified via email and your payment for that item will be held until the item arrives from the manufacturer and ships to you.